Wednesday, May 29, 2013

011

Tomorrow, or rather today, I'm leaving for Berlin just for this weekend. My film camera's lens is unfortunately broken (does anyone know what to do about stuck blades in a lens?), so alas I won't be capturing photos that way. However, I'm starting to update my photography blog again which can be found here.

In other news, my friend Bijan who recently graduated from Yale is starting a new summer project called Tarry Magazine. Submit written work (prose or poetry) or visual/audio work here. The theme of the month is "Getting Drunk" (in the Baudelarian sense, not the fratty sense; though I do think Baudelaire would know how to get down at a frat party if he had to as he was all about drinking and doing drugs and getting women--maybe someone should submit an illustration of Baudelaire drinking some Natty Light and wearing nantucket red).

There's so much to write about, especially I hope after my trip to Berlin (this is my first time going and probably my last trip outside of Paris before I head to San Francisco in less than two weeks!).

So watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment